"When we foster a child's curiosity, they are excited to learn, and their learning is more meaningful to them." - Chelsea Denny
Are you wondering how you can become more involved with your child's education? Could you use some new ideas on how to better understand your child? Our Owner and Lead Facilitator, Chelsea Denny, was recently a host on Be You Parenting's radio show on Inspired Choices Network. In this podcast, we discuss five ways parents can support their child's education. We also discuss ways that The Mother Earth Academy successfully uses inquiry-based methods to foster children's love of learning.
The five strategies we discuss include:
1. Planning family trips to learn together.
2. Developing family routines at bed time and meal time.
3. Creating a learning space for your child to create and discover freely.
4. Sharing your interests, passions, hobbies, and talents with your child.
5. Communicating frequently with your child and their teacher.
If you would like to learn more about these strategies and also about how students learn at The Mother Earth Academy, then give this podcast a listen!
Did you love the show? Please share your take-away in the comments below. Do you know someone who would enjoy this episode? Feel free to share with those who could use some fresh parenting inspiration! Thanks friends! :)
If you would like to stay up to date with fresh content and current events, join our e-mail list on our website, www.themotherearthacademy.com